Saturday, October 24, 2020

Friendly-traceback: work in progress

 It's been almost two months since my last blog post and I feel guilty of not having taken the time to write more regularly.  I should really tell you about how fantastic Will McGugan's Rich is, and how I have customized it for my projects. I should also tell you how Sylvain Desodt's DidYouMeanPython has been influencing Friendly-traceback latest developments. Also worthy of note is how Alex Hall's FutureCoder project is incorporating so many neat tools that it feels like a real honour that he has incorporated Friendly-traceback in it.

Alas, while I have been busy making many changes and addition to the code, the documentation is hopelessly behind and no longer gives a correct picture of what Friendly-traceback is now capable of.

So much to do, so little time. So, I will just end with a picture, and go back to coding, with a promise of writing more ... soon I hope.



No comments: