Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pycon 2007: it's Crunch time

Yesterday I got some good news from the Pycon organizers: my proposed talk entitled Easy creation of interactive tutorials has been accepted. In this talk, I'll demonstrate how Crunchy can be used to create interactive Python tutorials. I've been thinking about how to organize my talk for about two months now but have not written a line yet. One thing I can say for sure at this time: this is not going to be your typical PowerPoint-type presentation. My current plan is to use Firefox for the presentation: one tab will display a fake html-based Python tutorial, the second tab will make use of codetch so that I can edit the same tutorial "live", and the third tab will display the resulting interactive tutorial as processed by Crunchy.

No comments: